|Stopping by the Jungle on a Dramatic Evening|
|Episode Eliminated||"Revolution Jungle"|
|Friends||Donny, Kavren, Vincent, Antoine|
|Enemies||Mattie, Abbey, Lizza, Elle, Chelsey, Cammy, Mr. Gerard|
Ori lives with his mom and dad. He has always been a very nice boy, but when he started to go through puberty, everything changed. He still sometimes has his nice mood, and when he is like that, he is courteous and kind. He holds doors for girls, picks up things people drop, and calls people nice names. Unfortunately, he's not always like this. Sometimes, his personality direly changes, and he becomes rough, tough, and gruff. He closes doors right before people need to go through them, makes people drop things deliberately, and calls people extremely rude names. People do not know why Ori is like this, and they think he has some sort of disorder. Unbeknownst to most of his peers, though, Ori has no disorder, he's just prone to violent mood swings. Sometimes, his two different moods are like two completely different people. People have nicknamed his nice personality "B-Ori-Ng" and his rude and obnoxious personality "Destroy-Ri". Ori is somewhat of a social outcast at his school when he is in his mean mode, but when he is in his nice mode, everyone likes him.
While he was in his mean mode, Ori signed up for Total Drama to bully others.
- Ori was created by Blade for guessing the Total Drama: Tiki Jungle Winner Guessing Contest.
- Ori is my first African American character.
thumb|300px|right|Ori's theme song, chosen by SG.
- Ori's full name is Oriana Slicersun Gerard.
- Ori's hair was originally much longer, but he looked too much like a girl so I made it shorter.
- Ori's dad, Darryl Gerard, made cameos in chapters 9, 12 and 15.
- Ori was not in the original version of the story.
- Ori was originally meant to have Multiple Personality Disorder. However, this was changed when Mike from TDROTI's stereotype was announced. Ori was also called bipolar but did not have the disorder.